|!||This article contains spoilers. Read at your own risk DORK!||!|
BranKenzie (Brandon and MacKenzie) is the romantic pairing of MacKenzie Hollister and Brandon Roberts. MacKenzie has a crush on Brandon but Brandon Roberts does not return the feelings to her. This pairing strongly rivals Branikki, the pairing of Brandon and Nikki Maxwell. It is highly unlikely that this pairing will be official.
BranKenzie is disliked by most people, as a lot of people go for Branikki. However, some people do ship BranKenzie. MacKenzie has mad feelings towards Brandon, but unfortunately for her, he isn't interested. MacKenzie is also envious due to Brandon being closer to Nikki than her. This ship is not likely to ever happen in Dork Diaries.
- MacKenzie flirted with Brandon.
- MacKenzie invited Brandon to her party.
- Mackenzie dropped her purse so Brandon could get it for her.
- MacKenzie asked Brandon to the dance.
- Brandon did not let MacKenzie take him to the dance.
- MacKenzie flirts with Brandon as they took pictures.
- MacKenzie asks Brandon to join her dance group.
- Brandon says no.
- Mackenzie wants to skate for Fuzzy Friends.
- Mackenzie interrupts Brandon and Nikki as they sort out pictures for Fuzzy Friends and asks Brandon that they should talk alone.
- Mackenzie refuses to skate for Fuzzy Friends in Nikki's position, so that Brandon hates Nikki and comes to her for comfort.
- Mackenzie was flirting,but got in trouble,and almost got to clean out the rats' cages.
- Mackenzie says that Brandon is crazy for her and wrapped her house and trees in toilet paper,even bringing a picture for proof.
- Mackenzie stops Nikki from getting to work with Brandon for the school newspaper.
- MacKenzie asks Brandon to invite her and Jessica Hunter to his birthday party.
- To show that he doesn't invite MacKenzie to his birthday party, he invites Marcy Simms instead.
- Mackenzie asked Brandon to the sweetheart dance at the end of his party.
- Brandon said no.
- Mackenzie offered to give a HUGE amount of money to Fuzzy Friends and he still wanted to go with Nikki, not with Mackenzie.
- Mackenzie tried flirting with him when Nikki tried to give Brandon her valentine's card, by asking if he liked the camera she gave him on his birthday and saying she couldn't wait to see all the photos he had taken.
- At the sweetheart dance, she was talking to Brandon and flirting, much to Nikki's disgust. Brandon later revealed that she came up to him and started talking, not the other way round.
- MacKenzie interrupts Nikki and Brandon at the Sweetheart Dance, upsetting Brandon.
- MacKenzie makes up lies, telling Nikki's camera crew that Brandon was in a crazy love triangle with Nikki and MacKenzie and that Brandon is secretly crushing on MacKenzie, not Nikki.
- MacKenzie gets jealous when Brandon and Nikki are happy to see each other at the Skiing Competition and pushes Nikki down the extreme ski slope.
- MacKenzie spies on Nikki and Brandon when they sit down in a cozy spot talking and flirting with each other.
- MacKenzie messes up Nikki's band's listening party when she gets rid of the boxes with the band's CDs.
- Afterwards, everything turns out okay and Brandon kisses Nikki on the lips, enraging MacKenzie.