|!||This article contains spoilers. Read at your own risk.||!|
Nikki and her friends Brandon, Chloe, and Zoey are up for another adventure in the eleventh book in the #1 New York Times bestselling Dork Diaries series. It was released October 18, 2016, and as of June 29, 2016, the title has been put up on the website.
- Considering the title, it is possible Nikki and MacKenzie may become friends.
- This book will most likely take place in North Hampton Hills Academy.
- It is to be 304 pages long.
- Presli, Sol, and Evan may appear in the book.
- The book chronicles Nikki's life events during the month of May.
- Unlike previous books, Nikki dates her diary entries at times and locations instead of days.
- Brandon, Chloe, and Zoey may have also received by luck an email informing them that they will attending North Hampton Hills Academy alongside Nikki.
- MacKenzie may learn to swallow her pride and admit how rude she was to Nikki throughout eighth grade year. This didn't happen in this book, but it might be likely to happen in the next book.
- This is the eleventh book in the Dork Diaries series.
- This is the first book to be delayed in sneak previews. Previous Dork Diaries installments had the main description and sneak peek pages put up on Amazon.com at least four months before the said release date.