Merin is the romantic pairing of Erin and Max Crumbly. Very little is known about this pairing currently, all that is known is Max has a crush on Erin, and she might possibly share those feelings.
|"I've lost my diary!"|
This article is a stub. You can help The Dork Diaries Wiki by expanding it.
- Erin told Max he's a very talented artist, and he gave her a goofy grin, shrugged, and kind of stared at her
- Erin helped Max up after he fell.
- When Doug bumped into Max, making all his papers fall out, Erin offered to help him pick them up.
- Erin complimented Max when she saw the drawing she made of her.
- Erin asked Max if he could paint the background scenes for the school play, to which he agreed.
- Max commented that she was his first friend at South Ridge Middle School.
- When Max showed up to help Erin, she said she didn't need help anymore.
- Max tried to see what happened, but Erin told him to leave her alone.
- Max got trapped in his locker, but when Erin heard him, he kept quiet.
- She called him a "Weirdo in his locker".
- Erin also called Max a creepy freaky locker vampire.
- Max borrowed Erin's phone when he got locked in the school and butt dialed her.
- Max hung up on her about 2 times, before Erin realized it was Max.
- Erin said Max was a few fries short of a Happy Meal..
- She decided to help Max get out of the school without calling the police.
- She told Max if he didn't stay safe, or she's kill him.
- Max commented she was so smart, it was scary.