|!||This article contains spoilers. Read at your own risk DORK!||!|
Messica (MacKenzie and Jessica) was the friendship pairing of MacKenzie Hollister and Jessica Hunter. Although they're both CCP (Cute, Cool, and Popular) girls (As of book 9), MacKenzie doesn't always agree with Jessica. They were no longer best friends in Tales from a Not-So-Dorky Drama Queen, but rekindled their friendship in the eleventh book, Tales from a Not-So-Friendly-Frenemy.
|"I need an image!"|
This article needs some picture or a gallery.. You can help by uploading a picture.
- They are both CCP girls. (As of Book 9)
- They were best friends.
- They had a lot in common.
- They both don't like Nikki Maxwell and enjoy tormenting her.
- Jessica and MacKenzie meet in the toilets, to gossip about Brandon Roberts, Mackenzie's crush. (As of Book 9)
- Jessica tells MacKenzie that Nikki is Miss Know-It-All.
- Jessica always seems to back MacKenzie up. (As of Book 9)
- It's hinted that Jessica also has a crush on Brandon.
- They both steal Nikki's tickets from Trevor Chase.
- Jessica betrays MacKenzie by laughing at the bug video just to fit in with other people.
- It is later revealed through a letter from Miss Know-It-All that Jessica still admires MacKenzie but wants to turn against her so she could purse her dream of becoming CCP queen bee.
- MacKenzie tells Jessica via the letter from Miss Know-It-All that she will never take her spot as queen bee.
- After MacKenzie goes to Hampton Hills International Academy, Jessica takes MacKenzies spot as queen bee.
- In Tales From A Not-So-Perfect Petsitter, Jessica builds a shrine for MacKenzie.
- In Tales From A Not-So-Glam TV Star, Jessica, MacKenzie, and a CCP named Jennifer, all pretended to be Nikki, Chloe, and Zoey so that they could use their backstage tickets.
- MacKenzie spilled water on Chloe to steal their backstage passes and gave one to Jessica
- MacKenzie publically humiliated Nikki in Tales From a Not-So-Fabulous Life to give an invitation to Jessica.